Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 33 - Kai and Grey

Fed-Kun's army
Spicy

Don’t forget that Kai has that ninja couple protecting him. If someone tries to pick up a fight with him as Gray, the ninja couple will just step in and beat them up.. Kai will then say that the opponent is not worthy of his time.

Dex-chan lover
Since I am reading this before heading off to work, I will most likely forget it by the time I get back home. Who is the blonde woman and the maid? Might remember if I re-read some chapters but ye, early morning+work=Coming home to not remembering squat.

Wtf ,I mean what's the point of last couple of pages.it feels like unecssary
fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid that this would be a tits free chapter, but lo and behold author delivers again

Dex-chan lover
So I guess no one is intelligent enough to see through a mask and know that he's the same person as their classmate. Just like silly Clark Kent and his super duper disguising eyeglasses.

Dex-chan lover
*shlick shlick shlick*

@Nk9bjP4A he has a different hair color, uses a mask that supposedly makes his ears look pointy (due to the shape on the sides; everyone knows Grey was half-elf) and most likely speaks in a different tone.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, how was I so blind! This is literally "Isekai no Nectar", of course this new drug made chicks produce love nectar!!!

Users who are viewing this thread