Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 44 - The Mask Drops

Dex-chan lover
finally another form, ICE ICE BABY
i wonder how many more of these girls gonna be introduced and if at some point he gonna use two or more powers at once

tbh, i was expecting something more dramatic
then again this arc has been overstaying its welcome
wait, the power is transfer through a kiss and not just sucking like the usual?

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahahaha
> Rubian just remove her clothes, i expect MC just to smooch it, but they just kissed. Its anti climatic

> Celestia, when the first time they met on the flower picking scene, she was so romantically wanted in the eyes for many, even I. Woman who had experience in man (romantic relationship) was so desired by many, and i think this is one of the many reasons why a third party in a relationships exist which ended up to breakup. They were desired because they can act and can do the expectation of the other party when seeking romantic relationship. And whats more, if the other party was really into you, the sweet act will turn into honey which will break someone's heart, like what my impression in this chapter is.

> Celestia when remove her top clothing and says "here's my heart":......... errrrrmmmmm. I see buuuubis, where's the heart?

> Celestia when a knife has been pointed in her: >>>> A little scratch from the tip of the knife makes here buuuubis drops a blood. "And on that specific spot!!!!!!", the bullet penetrated in her back were bullseye there, a perfect coordination i supposed so...

Dex-chan lover
Such a tease... This arc really has been dragging since there was more intrigue and now we're hopefully moving on with some action.

@zzetal simps are insane version of cucks. they are time bombs, unstable and dangerous. while cucks are pathetic in general but simps are the least human being you want to be with

Dex-chan lover
so, for every dire situation, there's gonna be a convinient pair of bewb to save this MC

Lightning, Fire, Water, and Ice?
So there's 2 ice girl now and this one will stay or just like water girl that you just leave her and call her if there's problem

And I'm wondering if Earth, Air, Metal and Nature will added to his power

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this was strange, it is obvious that she is a pawn a teenager girl couldn't plot all this shit alone but this abrupt "oh she is being manipulated, she good" was really out of left field, there is NO BUILD UP to this all that was hinted is that she IS crazy. And truth be told all the other little reveals got trashed by this, Noel being an ambrosia carrier was obvious too that she would need to give it to Kai OBVIOUS and all but this development here was horrible.

As a monthly manga, i can understand that things may look too dragged out but it is how things are, but this is a very bad way of dealing with things in this arc, the other ones you could call them too long too but at least in the end when you put all the pieces together at least it made sense.

Oh well accept that not everything will be perfect, i won't stop reading or liking this because of this, the author just has to keep things under control and this isnt exactly the end of this arc, in reality, there is many still hanging treads to deal with.... oh and the nurse really is the culprit, i mean how many well endowed black haired beauties that act suspicious can be. I liked the start of this arc, still have hopes for a more nuanced end even with this derailing.

I will give a little advice in the hopes that you guys don't get too annoyed with this shit development... turn your brains off for this next part, it seems this will be a low point and it is best to just accept it if you want to still enjoy this series, i know i will do this i still like this manga very much.

Users who are viewing this thread