Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - The Door

Dex-chan lover
Should have been obvious, what with the lack of an Adam's apple, the embarrassment when seeing him shirtless, and pretty much everything else. Kai really can't tell a woman from a man, can he? Glad to finally have an unmasking happen though, took too long.
EDIT: Would've been a real twist if Noel was actually a guy this whole time though.

Goddamn, the boys from that island tribe sure do have big breasts. I'd mistake him for a girl if I were in the MC's shoes too.

Dex-chan lover
Muahahah I was so sure about it couldn't fool me Muhahahahahah !

Dex-chan lover
Well, prince Luca said that the mermaids blood is distributed as normal medicine, so anyone with half brain would suspect doctors or, in this case, the voluptuous nurse.

Dex-chan lover
Sure. Nobody surely never had expected him to not be a Girl!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what's better, the "Unexpected" reveal or you guys reactions here :p

Contributor
GASP! That person I thought was a girl the entire time had been revealed to be thought to be a boy, though indeed they were a girl!

Dex-chan lover
At this point, we have to start wondering: does Ambrosia come in smaller sizes?

Double-page supporter
In the next chapter she pulls down her pants to reveal a very unfeminine bulge
and kai would say "OwO, what's this?"
THE END

Dex-chan lover
I am so stunned, lost, and confused. I have never ever seen a twist like this in Japanese comic book, and it feels like my whole world has upended.

What a devastating reveal! What an unimaginable event! Lo, I am mindbroken!

Dex-chan lover
They might be manboobs so the only way to make sure it's a woman is to take off her pants too. Screw the consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread