SHINJUKU LIAR♡GIRLS - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Okay right from the start we see that they have 5.78 MILLION subscribers, then we immediately see that they are making barely any money from it, somehow, yet also have a superchat manager who is taking a cut, for some reason (though I really don't see a reason to have a superchat manager in general, no matter the channel size). Then we find that they left their job and started this channel on 6 months ago, which would be absolutely insane growth. They then lament that they'll fall to the bottom if they only stream indoors, despite the nearly 6 million subs in only 6 months (which is again, insane). And then near the end they say they might get a silver award if it comes up, but a silver award is 100k subs. Maybe it's meant to be 57.8k subs? Which would be a lot more reasonable.

Subscriber weirdness aside, very good stuff, wish we could've seen like slightly more of their relationship growing.

Dex-chan lover
This could be a series of the 2 constantly upping it and still not ever realizing until someone gets real sick of it

I was so sure that it was written by the same author from "Sugar Girl Drip" , like the characters seems to be the same even to the drawing style, but its seems its not??

Okay right from the start we see that they have 5.78 MILLION subscribers, then we immediately see that they are making barely any money from it, somehow, yet also have a superchat manager who is taking a cut, for some reason (though I really don't see a reason to have a superchat manager in general, no matter the channel size). Then we find that they left their job and started this channel on 6 months ago, which would be absolutely insane growth. They then lament that they'll fall to the bottom if they only stream indoors, despite the nearly 6 million subs in only 6 months (which is again, insane). And then near the end they say they might get a silver award if it comes up, but a silver award is 100k subs. Maybe it's meant to be 57.8k subs? Which would be a lot more reasonable.

Subscriber weirdness aside, very good stuff, wish we could've seen like slightly more of their relationship growing.
Looking at the raws, it's 578万 but the bottom part is cut so we can't be sure if or where the decimal point is
Although looking at the spacing it's probably 5.78万 so 57.8k subs like you said

Dex-chan lover
i was bracing myself for something dark but it was so cute

Group Leader

Looking at the raws, it's 578万 but the bottom part is cut so we can't be sure if or where the decimal point is
Although looking at the spacing it's probably 5.78万 so 57.8k subs like you said
Now that you mention this you are right, spacing wise it makes more sense for a decimal point to be there. And then indeed resulting in 57.8k subs, making a bit more sense as well instead of a million. I totally overlooked that logic fact ahaha! I'm gonna change it, good catch.

Last edited:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ONE-SHOT"???

i-will-never-forgive-the-japanese-v0-7c5wf6w8hxwb1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread