Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

I dunno know that with this kinda art can make dumb king face is puchable as fuck

Thx for chapter

Aggregator gang
King of a nation

Only wants to install large baths everywhere

Well he has my support

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for chapter

good king....
and this mage and other shitty king.. i hope it will be reversed to them and they become slaves instead

Dex-chan lover
The Roman dreamt the same, except they wage war first and bath latter XD

after 3 months.....

*Inhale

B O I . . ! ! ! !
THAT'S NOT ENOUGH..!!!

Double-page supporter
I think it's time to give another translation group this manga and move on. I'm just saying.

no ones going to mention that our dumb MC basically made and "UNO REVERSE" spell. as for the "nothing happened" winers the 1st section about the Slave bracelets becomes Super important later. (i have read the WN,
the world will scream in fear cause of those bracelets
) that emperor dude looks demented as heck. this chapter sets up later stuff, like where the heros are, and explains why empire hate wimburg and major events later with the alliance thing. and the silliness of seiichi using the create magic skill for the first time. really enjoy the visualization of his thoughts and reactions. and that wimburg not a war mongering nation and earlier saw how accepting it was.

the demon alliance conference is a major plot point in the story, but while before comes up. this also starts the set up of the next part of the story. the school arc. and its the empire that causes the events that lead to the school stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty
Not at all, even in the slightest. This chapter is very important. Honestly the way they do the world building is so much better in this than many other manga where they just throw basically 4-5 pages of pure text at you. This story weaves world building into the minor events very well.

Also this is his first origional spell.
His spells are always OP, and named something ridiculous because of his poor creative abilities. He is a very straight forward thinker, which makes him making new spells result in a new magic that is both broken af in terms of power, but also named something completely stupid.
ex: His "set free anything and everything it gets cast upon" spell is called "President Lincoln".

And

His spell to "literally summon a star to the general vacinity of bis current solar system to become the immediate sunrise, creating dawn" is named the literal sound a rooster makes when it crows...(like it is the actual noise itself, not the words)

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe
This chapter could have been 3 pages.

Evil King summoned Japanese kids with nefarious intent.

MC has cheat skills.

Wimburg king is happy-go-lucky with maybe a hint of weeaboo-ism.

Users who are viewing this thread