Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei - Vol. 9 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
You'd think that even with the superior treatment given to Class S, they'd still get in trouble for misconduct like this, acting like utter douches

Dex-chan lover
Atleast make the cheat magic boost less obvious. Even having dirty arbiter(réfère? Dunno wich one is the right word) you cant say its part of his Power when he Turner massiv ahah

Thanks for the chapter

I had forgotten about this manga completely, I didn't remember it being so bad XD It's so disjointed. It looks like they are drawing every other page, it feels like there's so much stuff missing between actions. There's zero movement, the reactions are overly cartoonish and some pages' content appears to have been cobbled together from other parts.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why the last 15 chapters it feels like the art got a lot worse.

Dex-chan lover
The dragged this stupid confrontation so much I almost forgot what was the beginning of this manga and who was actually the MC. I forgot what he's doing here though.

Dex-chan lover
Is this arc finally finished? The entire school arc has been horrid, but the tournament one even more so. Honestly feels almost as if the mangaka drew it out and milked it for so long, that it's starting to feel like 2+ years.

Dex-chan lover
Any competent judge/teacher would immediately disqualify that little shit "accidentily" firing off magic to intentially hurt his brother. But alas, this is manga and competency is nowhere to be found.

Fed-Kun's army
No no no. Don't help that POS. Kill it! Drench it, shock it, freeze it, burn it, and burry it six feet under.

Users who are viewing this thread