Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei - Vol. 9 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Season 2 for Fruit of Evolution was terrible like they reused the same JOJO jokes over & over again. They also deviate from the manga (can't say about the LN since I didn't read it) a lot like the class was only 4 people compared to the 10 or something people we have here. It became my worst anime of Winter 2023 and the sad part is that Season 1 was entertaining. It is like junk food, where you know it is not good for you but you can still enjoy it whereas Season 2 is expired leftovers that will give you food poisoning. Anyways sorry to rant but I was not happy with it but hey at least the manga can't be worse (I hope).

Thanks for bringing this back from the grave & for the translations.
S1 is alright, i even enjoyed it, s2 when they show the f class i'm out, cause i know it's gonna be shiet

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so, so much for picking this up! I had to reread the whole series just to remember what was going on, but after I did I remembered how much I loved and enjoyed this series.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man! He's got a cool skill that lets him push past that massive attack and keep fighting!

...just kidding, he's unconscious. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread