Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei - Vol. 8 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for remembering that this series exists!
Mangaeffect has to like 41.1, I actually was like "Hang on I've read this chapter" lol then I checked and was like oh its far behind on here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really confused, who this girl? Why she got that bracelet?
This is chapter 34, so no spoiler warning about previous ones, but you may want to re-read it too...

Seems like she was the only classmate that cared about the MC being left behind? (But she mentioned three mutual friends...)

It was not many chapters ago that they met again. Maybe the very last one, I'll need to re-read? Anyways, then he revealed to her that the bracelets she and the other classmates were given by the kingdom were actually like slave collars, able to take them over if it was ever needed. But to not draw attention that they were found out, instead of removing it the MC changed ownership to him (or so was her excuse).

Dex-chan lover
That hostage plot worked in Kage no Jitsuryokusha because it is what it is, but here it was incredibly weak, if you ask me. The author should just leave stuff like that in the fantasy world and not have them happen in Japan.

Power Uploader
I added the cover and remaining stuff so that its clear what chapters are in volume 8.

Dex-chan lover
That hostage plot worked in Kage no Jitsuryokusha because it is what it is, but here it was incredibly weak, if you ask me. The author should just leave stuff like that in the fantasy world and not have them happen in Japan.
are you confusing mangas? This one is on a fantasy world...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the amazing release. The only issue I could even find was on page 31 (number 29 on the actual page) was a simple typo of missing an 's' on guess. That's better than some official manga translations I've seen. (y)

Power Uploader
Thanks for the amazing release. The only issue I could even find was on page 31 (number 29 on the actual page) was a simple typo of missing an 's' on guess. That's better than some official manga translations I've seen. (y)
I usually read the chapter multiple times to see if I missed something but it looks like I wasn't careful enough, so thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread