Shinkaigyo no Anko-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Goodbye, Anko-san

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Gondor calls for aid moar tailfins. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was fun enough while it lasted. End was a typical "could have been inserted at any point"-type of thing. But whatever. At least it had some unique things going for itself...

MD@Home
Somehow, the ending looks axed in a very formal way. This won't retain me from enjoying the taste of each release we've had once again, but it's pretty sad this series ends after only 27 Chapters as I'm sure there was a bunch of interesting plot possibilities around this universe.

Thank you MangaDex for your very first full scan project, the choice was wise and much appreciated 🤗

Dex-chan lover
Pretty dissatisfying in my book.
I was expecting more out of the two of them. Not saying I wanted it to suddenly turn into a romance or something, but this ending lacked impact. I've seen mere volume endings that felt more substantial than this series's ending.
I blame part of it on the fact that the entire chapter was about the two main characters NOT communicating with each other at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's kind of an abrupt ending and short in top of that. Kinda feel like it was axed.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh thanks for the uploads til now! This was such a nice ride.

Will miss Samejima-senpai tho TT_TT

This was really cute but felt rushed. Like others have said, it was probably given the axe by the publisher. It’s a shame but at least it was given a chance to conclude

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this just yesterday after the long wait. But now that it ended, I am some what sad

Shame it ended so soon. Might be good to read from the start again since I haven't spent much time with this series lately.

Users who are viewing this thread