Shinkon-san no Ecchi na Tokoro wo Michau: Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I don't want even God to hear it. - GOTOU Masaki

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing wrong with finding your partners super attractive & it also nice that his body is also in great shape. That was very spicy and compared to the 1st chapter, it really ramped up the erotic factor. Thanks for the translations.
Edit: I just realized that the artist for this chapter has a few series that is also erotic with their females.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a muslim so I might be mistaken(do correct me if I am) but aren't Nuns not allowed to have sex?
Yeah anyone that's a member of the the Catholic Church is vowed to celibacy whilst the Orthodox and other Eastern Rites have some members that can or can't depending on their position, the Protestants are the only Christian denomination where all of it's members can marry, Japan doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between them lol (although tbf it's very possible that in the future the church will loosen the vows of celibacy for it's members).

Double-page supporter
it wasnt oneshot, but each chapter got different plot. it's like one step from being hentai manga.

VIP
Yeah anyone that's a member of the the Catholic Church is vowed to celibacy whilst the Orthodox and other Eastern Rites have some members that can or can't depending on their position, the Protestants are the only Christian denomination where all of it's members can marry, Japan doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between them lol (although tbf it's very possible that in the future the church will loosen the vows of celibacy for it's members).
it also need to be noted that celibacy among church workers didn't become norm until late 4th century, hence why non roman chatolic didn't practice such a thing and protestant see them as "invention". it was made because spread of degeneracy and nepotism in the church hence the rule being made in rome. the celibacies among nun even come much much later and didn't appear until 11th century writings. most early founding father/mother was part of familia/domus (part of big social family system in roman society) so it wouldn't even weird if Catholic reverse it.

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing wrong with finding your partners super attractive & it also nice that his body is also in great shape. That was very spicy and compared to the 1st chapter, it really ramped up the erotic factor. Thanks for the translations.
Edit: I just realized that the artist for this chapter has a few series that is also erotic with their females.
Agreement

Double-page supporter
I'm a muslim so I might be mistaken(do correct me if I am) but aren't Nuns not allowed to have sex?
Well even before sex, the whole point of being a Christian nun is that you don't marry, you are refusing the temptations of this world to focus on God. What we see in this chapter is a Japanese shrine maiden - who can marry, have sex, etc etc - with a sexy Catholic nun outfit slapped on.

It makes more sense if you assume it's some weird Japanese cult that appropriated Christian imagery.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it also need to be noted that celibacy among church workers didn't become norm until late 4th century, hence why non roman chatolic didn't practice such a thing and protestant see them as "invention". it was made because spread of degeneracy and nepotism in the church hence the rule being made in rome. the celibacies among nun even come much much later and didn't appear until 11th century writings. most early founding father/mother was part of familia/domus (part of big social family system in roman society) so it wouldn't even weird if Catholic reverse it.
They controlled the degeneracy in the church so well that now they don't touch a single woman! Only kids! :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
... the Protestants are the only Christian denomination where all of it's members can marry,
Not entirely correct: bishops, priests and deacons may marry, but monks and nuns do take wows of celibacy. Do note that there are very few monks/nuns in the protestant denominations.
Japan doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between them lol
Japanese at large seem to have only the vaguest idea about how christianity works. Not surprising, since there are very few christians in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread