Shinmai Maou no Testament Arashi!

Dex-chan lover
The ch12 got my thing up so I guess I'll give this manga a chance. ?

Fed-Kun's army
actually this is pretty deep..."Even a Table without Corners still has Legs,,,Furniture cannot escape it Destiny of being used for erotic purposes"

Contributor
Thinking out loud here. Surprisingly lackluster amount of H works for this series. This and the Highschool Dxd or whatever it was called.

Dex-chan lover
Why so low? Do fujos rate this? Or else the ones who rate this manga are all gays and male transgenders.

Dex-chan lover
just dont even add the romance tag to these mangas.

It's like this on every chapter:

Girls get horney
dude lowers their clothes
dude begins to massage / suck on tits
dude touches ass / pussy
girls cum

thats basically every single chapter

Aggregator gang
why scanlations never worked with this manga? I never understood it, when the 1st season came out I actually thought it was going to give more motivation to get it translated but it wasn't, it never was, even 2nd and 3rd season came.

So disappointed, and I didn't wanted to read the ln cuz I have kind of a lot of Ln's that im reading and still a lot more I want to start reading too.

@conscript117
English scanlations stopped because it's licensed. No point in scanlating something if people can just go and buy it (or look for rips).

@axim359 , not only that... it's Seven Seas that got the license in the US, and when it comes to harassing the scanlation-groups there is none above.

so for us over here on the other side of the Atlantic that would be 130ish USD for the first series and then 75 more for Storm...

One of the few manga/anime that isnt some BS super beta japanese pathetic permavirgin mc false harem trash... this one is actually good and can properly he labeled as a harem (and not some cowardly unworthy makeshift japanese beta bia self insert perma virgin loser that's creeping around a bunch of girls and isnt actually anything remotely close to being harem) where the mc actually does quite a bit and more and more as times passes. This is a good read for those of us who can relate to this.mc in othet words us that get laid, have lives, and aren't cowards.

just dont even add the romance tag to these mangas.

It's like this on every chapter:

Girls get horney
dude lowers their clothes
dude begins to massage / suck on tits
dude touches ass / pussy
girls cum

thats basically every single chapter
Thats until he starts banging them all which does happen. Making it a good rare read for those of us who can relate unlike the pathetic ball-l3ss cowardly makeshift japanese mc that shame men everywhere. We can see ourselves doing this shit IRL without delusions and we are not rotting in some dark gross creeper cave having given up all hope of ever getting laid now a incel reject basement surrounded by squid smelling used tissues humping a lifetime waifu print body pillow...

Dex-chan lover
Thats until he starts banging them all which does happen. Making it a good rare read for those of us who can relate unlike the pathetic ball-l3ss cowardly makeshift japanese mc that shame men everywhere. We can see ourselves doing this shit IRL without delusions and we are not rotting in some dark gross creeper cave having given up all hope of ever getting laid now a incel reject basement surrounded by squid smelling used tissues humping a lifetime waifu print body pillow...

So does the Manga cover the entire story? I mean if you read "Shinmai Maou no Testament" and then Arashi, you got the whole story?

Users who are viewing this thread