Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Guild Badge Doesn't Stand Out

Dex-chan lover
These cliches are... pretty bad... the usual "i hit on someone but ur not worth her so i will try to screw you over just to, in the end, show how cool the mc is while my face is agape" is so boring its almost insulting at this point... and youre saying that a man who worked almost a decade at a reception desk has NO common sense? Like come on! I could understand him being a bit out of it because of the few year training with those monsters and then quickly adapting, but this is just 2 much.

Dex-chan lover
Is the whole manga going to be basically a member of this one big ridiculously influential family going to ask for help from an older family member to deal with this one dude that seemingly wronged them in some arbitrary manner, only for said member to fail spectacularly, and go to an even older family member for help?

Dex-chan lover
...So the sister went and did the same thing as her younger brother. How many more members of their family are he going to have to beat just because those that already challenged him couldn't accept their defeat and went and lied about it to their family to get them to beat him for them.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos Next up is the cousins, then mom, then dad, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, great grandpa, and so on.

In response to your last page, best of luck with starting a team ! Also, I thought the comics you'd done alone was very well done so I didn't necessarily think you needed a team - in any case, well done and good luck! : )

Double-page supporter
Alright I've been wondering for a while now who is the dark elf? Unless I missed it did it say why she follows the mc around?

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 : Given that she mentions reporting to the 'party' but call him with -sama, I'm guessing either her village/area is under protection of the party or she's some kind of support crew dealing with the stuffs the party themselves tend to forget (like supplies, or dealing with collateral damage)

Either way her actual identity will probably be revealed at the end of the exam.
Like, say, when this guy lose and all three of them go crying to their dad who then show up to swing his political power (because the family clearly haven't cover the cliche bingo card enough)
As MC is having a melt down, she steps in, introduce herself and who's the one backing MC, then the noble family collectively shit pants.

So far the manga is somehow fun. The dark elf is cute. The Knight girls was even more cute and funy. Sadly its look like MC has a terrible taste and is dense as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@gainoob Personally, I would find it more amusing if the Dad is just amused about the situation because he is kind of disappointed with his kids, one of those things being how whiny they are.

It would be funny if he cry to his mother and the mother loose and cry at her husband and the husband loose and cry to his dad

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait for the guy to be humilated.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently she can move faster with "Blink Step Rin".😅
No way of disapproving the MCs theory that she was holding back.

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels like the MC randomly interacting with a bunch of bad stock and one dimensional characters in desperate search of a story (because we need to spend an eternity focusing on his first rank up exam, because that’s probably more interesting than him training or partying with the most powerful party, right?).

Users who are viewing this thread