Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Guild Badge Doesn't Stand Out

Aggregator gang
“Rin” girl suddenly became even more dissappointing than i expected. I thought she would became generic tsundere harem member. But she's going through the Myne route

Aggregator gang
@YungMassah Ah yeah. That was an overstatement. I was simply talking about her accusation about the Mc to his brother. There's no way she can reach that level in a manga like this (i hope)

What is up with Japanese saying people at the start of their 30's are "middle-aged"? I would only say that for 45+.

Dex-chan lover
@TheOne320 not only japanese, most people in asian even the world thinking 30's already 'middle-aged' since at that age most people already got their own family....

that plot with the antagonists is stolen straight from the chinese...
after the mc is done with the children i bet their parents and grand parents are gonna pop up

Oh dear another dense as fuck mc around the chicks brought to you by the land of Nippon

Dex-chan lover
xD when the noble said his name I jokingly thought the same as the MC. It's clear his name is Bastard Dirumuto, but it would be actually funny if his name was "Hailing from the... Lastar Dirumuto".

Normally in japan at 21 ,25 max you marry and they already plan how many kids they will have its very hard to find a couple that when they have more then one kids they have different ages in japan 30 years is already considered middle age because retirement at 60...

@joker1313 I think it's because it's a high fantasy setting set around the middle ages. Middle age is probably 30 there cuz of that

Double-page supporter
Not liking it so far. Doesnt really explain why hes trained by powerful people, and why the dark elf chick likes him when she just acts as a maid.. then you got the 3 noble idiots who cant even honour their words and it annoys the fuck out of me how they whinge like children to get away with it. Its just some jumbled mess of a story that makes no sense other than the MCs strong at 30, not at 18. Who cares if you're 30.

Dex-chan lover
This is just getting retarded, how is the guild allowing all this?

Users who are viewing this thread