Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
If i didn't know she was an Alchemist i would be worried at how excited to almost tears she was to have a heart in her hand :kek:
43k for the bear and getting 8k for the meat and hide not a bad profit there as Sara is now off to tell her excess to the other towns. Girl really knows what she is doing and helping out the economy of her new hometown

Dex-chan lover
If i didn't know she was an Alchemist i would be worried at how excited to almost tears she was to have a heart in her hand :kek:
43k for the bear and getting 8k for the meat and hide not a bad profit there as Sara is now off to tell her excess to the other towns. Girl really knows what she is doing and helping out the economy of her new hometown
Ummm so far she is in the red. Unless she sells the ingredients or values them more than she paid.

Even if 43k was a fair price, the locals had no use for it and would have just thrown half of it away. She could have bought it much cheaper. Considering the Auntie was only willing to pay 8k for the hide, meat, (and bones?), she just bought a bunch of alchemical ingredients for ~5.8k each. Weather or not this was a good deal for her depends on what she sells the ingredients for.

Dex-chan lover
Cute little alchemist. Although I like the series with the noble daughter not getting disowned better... also, forgot this series has an anime.

Thanks for the TL

Double-page supporter
Ummm so far she is in the red. Unless she sells the ingredients or values them more than she paid.

Even if 43k was a fair price, the locals had no use for it and would have just thrown half of it away. She could have bought it much cheaper. Considering the Auntie was only willing to pay 8k for the hide, meat, (and bones?), she just bought a bunch of alchemical ingredients for ~5.8k each. Weather or not this was a good deal for her depends on what she sells the ingredients for.
Got to spend money to make money, With collectors around she is wanting to give a fair price for the bear also her reaction with the loss of an eye and a lot of the organs being SR my idea of them being worth a lot. BUT the huge problem here is just because something is worth 100k does not mean anything if you can't find anyone to buy it and with how much this is shaping up to be a slice of life i have hope that it wont turn into a long drawn out drama fest with her trading/selling things off

Users who are viewing this thread