The typesetting does look OK, but there are a fair number of lines where the grammar needs some more proofreading. "He is also the one introducing Minori's company to be game meat supplier for me," in particular, is both grammatically incorrect and clunky sentence construction. I'm also seeing a lot of words ending with "-s" that shouldn't, either due to verbs being in the wrong tense or nouns being pluralized when they shouldn't.Thanks for the upload, I've missed this. The typesetting looked great as well.
Some do last a long time, guess there's just that much appeal in cooking sisters.Two surprises here:
- It's been picked up, thanks for that
- It's still going on after 11 years? 😳
I think it's more the fact that unlike a lot of the other foodie manga, this ones actually explores cuisine from across the world with recipes that can be recreated in a home kitchenSome do last a long time, guess there's just that much appeal in cooking sisters.