Shino to Ren - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mine

Dex-chan lover
He's literally me
Shut yo woke ass up

Yuri literally means Lesbian in Japanese
I don't mind seeing Yuri or lesbian but why the fuck isn't Yuri translated lol. I can understand stuff like "onii-san" or whatever but seeing Yuri untranslated is weird

Double-page supporter
"it'S CriNGy tO BE hiTtiNg oN sOMEoNe aT ScHooL." Bro what? How else do you get to know someone you are attracted to then? That's like the dumbest sh*t I've read in a while. Great...

Let's all be always quiet, walk past each other and never start any conversations, that could lead to some kind of relationship (as in friends, acquaintances, lovers-- who knows.) because It's cringe.

Sure, the guy might have been a bit aggressive with his approach, but he started with a compliment, suggested to be friends and asked her for a form of communication with her, which is quite normal. There was nothing wrong with that. She could have just said "I'm not interested" or simple "No".

The other girl didn't need to diss him so much too. "Hitting on someone" takes a lot of courage for most of the people, so don't be a b*tch about it.

Dex-chan lover
Shut yo woke ass up

Yuri literally means Lesbian in Japanese
Are you triggered by a single comment you piss of shit ?

Yuri doesn't mean lesbian. It can share it in some extend but it's not the word use to refer lesbians.

Before talking shit, go educate yourself dickhead.

Users who are viewing this thread