Shino to Ren - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Christmas

Dex-chan lover
Even if the serialization doesn't adapt everything from this version, I hope that at least it goes for long enough that we get to see them as a couple like this

Dex-chan lover
Even if the serialization doesn't adapt everything from this version, I hope that at least it goes for long enough that we get to see them as a couple like this
I'm a bit confused, are you referring to Convenient semi-friend? Cause that's a different story afaik, even if the character designs and the general dynamic are somewhat similar

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused, are you referring to Convenient semi-friend? Cause that's a different story afaik, even if the character designs and the general dynamic are somewhat similar
I feel it's more of an alternative timeline than outright different characters, don't forget that the serialization is also the third series too, Semi-Friends is pretty obviously based on the previous two works in my opinion :thonk:

Sure it's not adaptation, but I honestly can't see them as completely separate.

Dex-chan lover
Those color illustrations are
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
It says "Lorem" on the first panel of page 13, I'm sure it's not supposed to lmao

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Shino should buy some cat ears to go with Ren's new collar choker so she can wear them when they're "alone" together and she's making her purr~

Dex-chan lover
It starts with a collar that's only for alone time and before you know it there's ears, a tail plug and Ren happily licking her owner's... well, you can finish the cat theme yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread