Shinomiya Kouta wa Mada Shinenai -Border of the Dead- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Regret to You

Dex-chan lover
oh so they are actually trying to die
I mean there will be overpopulation soon so yeah, but for reasons other than that

What does "10 years ago, they 6-7% of humanity turned into a 'corpse'" mean? They turned into a zombie?

Dex-chan lover
@rookieweeb seems like it means their hearts have stopped but they're still functioning as if they hadn't. Doctors say time of death is when the heart stops so technically they are "dead"

Quick note: It's probably not a play on dissociative identity disorder (解離性同一性障害), but gender identity disorder (性同一性障害).

Kamisama inai nichiyoubi vibe. And detective theme. I hope this will be good

Double-page supporter
So 6-7% of people that die don’t die? Or are there only 6-7% of the population left and the ones who survived can’t die? It’s pretty confusing.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing the author loves Kenshiro, but doesn't care much for Shirou Emiya?

Dex-chan lover
So even if they grind their bodies up they won’t actually die. They’ll be forced to revive through that painful process, it’s basically an immortality disease

Aggregator gang
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Double-page supporter
Aaaaand the case haven't solve yet.

Also, can we just call them zombie instead. Symptoms are basically similar.

Dex-chan lover
I like the artstyle and the thumbnail cover of this manga had me interested but I have no idea whats going on...

Dex-chan lover
Seems so far coherent. Not sure it'll be too interesting if all cases are like this one, but presumably that was just the introduction. Hopefully the totally-not-a-zombie thing isn't just there to have random gore all the time for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
This is really hard to follow

Not complicated or too subtle... the information is just presented in all the wrong ways

Users who are viewing this thread