Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 7 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
oh you're gonna have a FUN time when we reach chapter 30+ then! (read the raws and it was insane how depressing and dark the series got lol)
Gosh darn it. If it gets too dark I might be out.

Double-page supporter
I bet she's ok with going to jail because she sees it as a price to pay. She gets what she wants and she pays what society sees as the proper price for it. Essentially, it's just buying something, but in a way that most normal people wouldn't be okay with.
As for why she broke out this time, probably because storage people are rare and she didn't want to lose the opportunity. She likely judges it worth the extra sentencing time to commit the crime of breaking out. Probably never did so previously as testing her potions or whatever never needed to be done immediately.

Wow the art in this is so good. Uh, I'm not sure if this is a mistake in the scanlation but in page 18, it says "And then I..." but the text is pretty hard to read. Still, thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Wow the art in this is so good. Uh, I'm not sure if this is a mistake in the scanlation but in page 18, it says "And then I..." but the text is pretty hard to read. Still, thanks for the chapter!
Oh dang you're right, nice catch- will get that fixed

Dex-chan lover
Asashino is quite literally what any regular pharmacist would be if they could use magic. Drugs for everyone, everywhere, everyday, whether they like it or not (or even know about it).
We have no sense of right and wrong for the most part, and are only really hindered by the threat of jail time. But since wizards apparently live forever in this series, Asashino just kinda got over that.

"I gave Marilyn Manson a pill so that he would stop talking so much"
- Johnny Depp, the pharmacist's role model

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread