Thanks for the chapter
Luke_chase Contributor Joined Jun 29, 2019 Messages 3,855 Oct 29, 2023 #22 Is her getting kidnapped gonna be one of the last arcs?
blablablub Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 7, 2019 Messages 11,885 Oct 29, 2023 #23 They're up to no good again...
Norit Double-page supporter Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 37 Oct 30, 2023 #24 "Are you a tourist? " "I'm a lost child" I love this series
brndndss Supporter Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 4,175 Aug 22, 2024 #25 those 2 delivery guys arent exactly bad guys, but they have been looking for a repository. and whats better than one whose creator is in constantly in jail
those 2 delivery guys arent exactly bad guys, but they have been looking for a repository. and whats better than one whose creator is in constantly in jail
I I_love_Spring Double-page supporter Joined Jun 2, 2019 Messages 913 Aug 6, 2025 #26 Oh those kidnappers are back. Ugh.
G Goldis Dex-chan lover Joined May 25, 2023 Messages 554 May 3, 2026 #27 Darklight99 said: So the Human Repository is pretty similar to their Magician. Click to expand... I guess that's what make them rare and Rarely got one that is agree to become one
Darklight99 said: So the Human Repository is pretty similar to their Magician. Click to expand... I guess that's what make them rare and Rarely got one that is agree to become one