Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou

Contributor
Why does this have to end :meguuusad: and why does the author have to have only done BL outside of this:facepalm:

Group Leader
Why does this have to end :meguuusad: and why does the author have to have only done BL outside of this:facepalm:
Hey, it's their first major work! There'll surely be more, seeing as how it was published to completion and was (seemingly) quite well received (even if it isn't the most popular thing ever).

Also, nothing wrong with some bl from time to time. Even if what they do is really just smut.

Contributor
Hey, it's their first major work! There'll surely be more, seeing as how it was published to completion and was (seemingly) quite well received (even if it isn't the most popular thing ever).

Also, nothing wrong with some bl from time to time. Even if what they do is really just smut.
Yeah I’m looking forward to their next work
I really wish there was a way to follow artists on here (or even on anilist lmao) I do follow a few artists on Twitter, but I don’t check it frequently enough for that to be reliable :korone:

Love love love this series!! Thank you for translating and making it accessible! Going to have to try to secure a copy somehow, just wish Amazon jp shipping wasn't so brutal.

this manga has easily become one of my favs! it seems to be on some kind of break right now but once it continues its back on my tea sippin blanket time :^>

Group Leader
this manga has easily become one of my favs! it seems to be on some kind of break right now but once it continues its back on my tea sippin blanket time :^>
next chapter will be up in the next few days- real life's been a real rat lately

9/10 work, but 7/10 because the translator's injecting their own political shit into the translation with the heavy overuse of singular they

also, in this day and age why would you translate names in western order? leave it in the original order already

edit: make it a 5/10. cause the translator blew it off

aye it's amazing how the clearly female character has been turned into some they/them which just happens to be what the translator also goes by. these people are such cultists

Group Leader
aye it's amazing how the clearly female character has been turned into some they/them which just happens to be what the translator also goes by. these people are such cultists
The character's gender is fluid according to the author, jackass

Users who are viewing this thread