Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Why would they come out with a sequel to a manga that has not even finished yet.
Seems like bullshit to come out with this sequel when they never finished the one before it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the light novels finished even if the manga and anime never did.

Well.... the manga has already finished, but due to licensing the scanlation was stopped. The english version itself was also completed tho

Aggregator gang
So, when is he going to nail his theses on the church door.

Will he also go grace not works? Who is this world's St Augustine?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Such speech in such turbulent times might set the inquisitors on your tail, figuratively and literally.

I'm really happy that someone is translating and uploading this. Yes, the original manga has been fininshed for some time now (spanish translation of the last chapter was uploaded on march and they were behind releases and I believe the official english translation was uploaded some time later). If anyone wants to read the english version (super illegally uploaded to another site) they can find it in Manga Fox (Fanfox). I can't post the link but a google search should get you what you want.

I don't read the manga but i watch the anime so the man and holo married..? And give birth to myu...? I confused right now this diffrent story or reboot version

Man the nostalgia it all came back running to me

The moment when he said about a story of a merchant selling pellets met a diety gave me shivers

Double-page supporter
@Theree12 | Sorry for the late explanation but to make things clear:
- The manga ended just as their wedding ended too
- The manga, anime, and LN variants all have their own different/alternate stories but similar main plot points to each other
- The se* part is an off camera event in the manga
- Reboots are their own things, very different than having an alternate story (It's pretty similar to how mangas like The Promised Neverland and Tokyo Ghoul got adapted into the anime media)
- Myuri is named after Holo's homeland friend as explained in the manga version
- I'm pretty sure both Lawrence & Holo treat Col as their own son/family, pretty wholesome. Though idk if they did adopt him or not
- White wolf girl pog

Users who are viewing this thread