Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi

Power Uploader
I am glad to see this series now getting a manga adaptation. The main series got 16 volumes of manga and still on going for the light novels. This series just released its 4th Light Novel recently in Japan and soon in English. For those who haven't read the Light Novel of this series, you are in for a treat with the Daughter of Holo the Wise Wolf, Myuri!

Dex-chan lover
Argh, horrible art.

This one supposed to be Lawrence :/
Uhmmm I do understand that about 10 years passed since original story... I do understand that time changes people... but NOT SO MUCH FFS! That's different person! Nor even Lawrence, just random generic human male :/

bjUngoj.jpg

This one supposed to be Cole.
Remember, 10 years passed... why does he looks like he's about 2-3 years older that Cole from original story? And again, this is NOT Cole, this is just random generic young human male! :/
CeNg34z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
shame that its not the same artist but whatever i got to see holo and her daughter and that is good enough for me .

Dex-chan lover
There's 18 volumes of the Original Light Novel. (maybe more I dunno) This is a Sequel and Spin-Off of Spice & Wolf. I feel like somebody should add that as a warning to the start of the description so nobody accidentally spoils S&W for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
So good to see this continuing. Looks like Myuri is more fiery and daring where her mother was sly.

Aggregator gang
I own the entirety of the (translated) Spice and Wolf LN and manga series AND Spice and Parchment LN series...and as a broke college student that means it is something special...so why the hell are you still looking at the comments? GO READ IT ALREADY

Dex-chan lover
Even though it was obvious how S&W was gonna end, learning about this did spoil it for me like a year ago.

Double-page supporter
guys where do i pick up the original manga after finishing the season 2 ;-; i want to read this but i need to know the story prior

Group Leader
It's better to do it from the start cause some chapters and volumes did not make it into the cartoon.

Power Uploader
@Nerex The S&W Manga itself ends at Vol 16. Its stated in the volume description and Yen Press even put the word "Final" on the front cover image. Link to Yenpress S&W Manga Vol 16 below. Personally, I would love to see the manga continue on with all the LN the creator has made. Last I recall the S&W LN's is currently at Vol 21...

https://yenpress.com/9781975327996/spice-and-wolf-vol-16-manga/

WHAAAAT!?! A SEQUEL????!! The original LN was great, glad to see it get a sequel!! Imma read this

Dex-chan lover
Its early in the sequel, be it the manga or novel. Hope it lives up to the glory that was the first one.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the author wanted this sequel to sell first before giving the okay to make season 3 of the first one?

Users who are viewing this thread