23ad5805-e106-408c-9f9f-6f3f5436fac0
bruzilu Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 7, 2023 Messages 518 Apr 11, 2024 #3 Alcoholic XD is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dosky MD@Home Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 1,560 Apr 11, 2024 #6 But did he accompany her home gently afterward?
Askorti Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 27, 2018 Messages 1,026 Apr 11, 2024 #7 Batchmate is such an awkward term to use. I assume the japanese term used is douki? I think "cohort" would probably work better.
Batchmate is such an awkward term to use. I assume the japanese term used is douki? I think "cohort" would probably work better.
shin66 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 15, 2024 Messages 303 Apr 11, 2024 #8 A new wholesome office workers webcomic romcom? Hell yeah
FloorRoof Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2024 Messages 1,893 Apr 11, 2024 #11 I saw what was coming, so before turning the page it was fun trying to guess what kinda drunk she'd be (sloppy drunk, sleepy drunk, weeping drunk, defenseless drunk, cranky drunk, etc.).
I saw what was coming, so before turning the page it was fun trying to guess what kinda drunk she'd be (sloppy drunk, sleepy drunk, weeping drunk, defenseless drunk, cranky drunk, etc.).
HYBRID_BEING Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 17, 2018 Messages 4,356 Aug 16, 2026 #13 DaVince said: What's a batchmate? Click to expand... I'd guess "douki" was the original word. It refers to the colleagues that joined the company at the same time.
DaVince said: What's a batchmate? Click to expand... I'd guess "douki" was the original word. It refers to the colleagues that joined the company at the same time.