Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
How yall gonna tag this as "smut" when there's BIG GOD DAMN CENSOR BARS OVER HALF THE PAGE

Dex-chan lover
Also, we don't get to see a single nipple but we're treated to a full moon view of Nishimori's fat egg-shaped bod? Come on man.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I just thought of a genius idea. Mangaka who works within tight censorship restrictions should release transparent nipples PNG on their website that you can overlay over the original page. So buyers can simply scan the page and edit them in. Or an even more heinous idea - sell actually physical transparent sheets that you can overlay directly over the physical page as merch on some third-party online shop. Instant $$$.

Fed-Kun's army
[Regarding the last comic where author has drawn himself]

Hah, nice try author-san. We already guessed it, that in reality, you are the one that looks like the MC, and of whom fantasies this manga is purely based on. All he has to do, is to look into a mirror, to draw the main character. I've theorized it's the only logical reason, on why anyone would make their MC have the appearance of the "ugly bastard", if not it being the author them self, drawing their own fantasy where they get the pretty girl (actually 2 already in this manga), despite having no looks at all (and no money/wealth either).

i bet hooded guy is him but from another timeline lmfao man vs himself amirite lol kidd 😭🥴😳

MC changed his future and ruined the one who got Mika first time in the first place. SO now he's out for blood. dem nipps

Users who are viewing this thread