Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

"No, Im not a stalker! Im a 30 somethjng year old man who went back in the past to try and win my lover's virginity back when she was a high schooler! I swear, Im not some creep!"

hes stuck

Group Leader
i'm kind of sad that i discovered this manga when it was on chapter 19 bcs i would love to binge like 50-100 chapters in 1 day, instead of waiting.
man thx for all the hard work on this series

Dex-chan lover
Lmao comments said what I was thinking, he's a creep regardless

t28

Dex-chan lover
If he can finally see the parallel between him and the stalker guy then hopefully this is the start of him fully moving beyond the "I really want her virginity" mentality.

I wonder if he'll jump back to the original storyline at the end and be satisfied with it

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't normal to start with, going back in time just to take virginity of his wife that loved him plenty in normal timeline.

The stalker being him from other timeline is starting to be more and more possible.

Dex-chan lover
Throw yourself in front of the train! Reverse-isekai out of this situation!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it’s also weird for them to think he sent that stuff in the first place because of how suspicious it is. Though I suppose they could also think her asking him out on a date made him u leash his deviant tendencies, I dunno.

Supporter
he is creepy, he can't denied that. Is this the good time that the author make him better?

Users who are viewing this thread