Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, who has the lighter?

Dex-chan lover
@Richman it kinda looked like the MC hand but i bet its either the stalker or one of his pawns that is destroying the evidence

Aggregator gang
Wonder what happened to this guy in the original timeline, did the rich guy off him after he failed to protect her virginity

Fuck, this manga reeks of bittersweet ending. Well, better than "We're dropping this series" ending. Couldn't care less if it's just another forgettable isekai junkfood but this one gonna stick for awhile in my hippocampus.

Thanks, keep up the good work scanlation team.

Group Leader
@rokazeki if it is a bittersweet than shit it's going to be depressing but if it's not then I'll have a fucking grin on my face for the entire day.

On another note I see this going for 8 or 9 more chapters before a solid conclusion. Don't know if Nishimori (MC) will actually be able to face Hasagawa (FMC) after everything goes down. She may like him but he may turn her down just for feeling disgust. I personally don't find disgust for childhood sweetheart loves albiet the premise of this one was virginity but if it's a childhood love then the unsaid rule is their both virgins sooo...

I really do hope that the FMC from the futures spirit is, or is conscious, in a way inhabits the younger body and see how much Nishimori (MC) has fought to protect her cause let's be honest she regrets her past and reading through the series we learn how much she has been used and abused, also she was fuckin raped. Nishimori (MC) may have started off with strange intentions not bad but changed and found a focus proving he loves FMC so I sincerely hope that what I said all the way above isnt true and that he will be able to face Hasagawa (FMC) and actually love her like he did and does and they do end up hopefully living happily ever after with all the friends he has made along the way. Also I wanna see the dude get jack ripped with muscles, flex bro supreme lol.

Dex-chan lover
Lol what an idiot. How do you forget your locker when you use it every day?

Prediction on next chapter(s):
Building goes up in flames. MC runs in to get some kind of evidence. Burns to death. Goes back in time. Now he knows what he needs to stop bad guy. Calls cops. Leads them to creepy shack. Except bad guy wiped the place clean of all traces of himself so pawn dude is the only one who gets arrested. (Potential drama around how he knew where the evidence was.) Still FMC trusts MC again since "stalker" was caught. They go out. They fuck. Happily ever after.

Lol, yeah right on those last 4 sentences.

More importantly, if Hoodie Guy was the Pawn the whole time, why did the future keep changing everytime MC died? Until now it's kind of been assumed that each time he died it was "and then she was raped".
Maybe it was because the Pawn was like "I just murdered a man. What's a rape on top of that? I'm fucked regardless!" Since the only time we see FMC with Bad Guy in future is the one time the Pawn couldn't have been around afterward.

Dex-chan lover
ohh wow. its like Fate. am glad to know tho that Noda wasnt the type of Guy to Kill like that. Looks like Mizusawa is in the Cabin. it just seems too easy for them to just walk in there and not expect resistance. Still I wonder if Noda or Mizusawa are vaguely aware of the time travel gig MC has done so far.

Users who are viewing this thread