Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

Fed-Kun's army
Weirdly enough, this manga is all about time travel and canonization of time-line.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those manga that I have to say "It gets good. Very good, eventually". I was really forcing myself to read through the first 3 volumes because I saw the potential in it. But I get why someone who isn't as patient or simply don't like the initial premise would just straight up drop this.

Good shit, a better version of Tokyo revengers. Love the character development. But they're focusing on rape, I understand virginity is a treasure to some people and the description is different to the whole plot
9/10

Self insert cuck who always put themselves as the hot op mc got triggered by this manga mc lmao

How can someone make NTR manga so bad and yet its a really good Thriller-Comedy manga at the same time
10/10 for me, its up there with Onani-Master Kurosawa.

Dex-chan lover
If he screws himself, and ends up not married to her, because he couldn't accept his wife had a life before meeting him! Then the premise could make sense imo!

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those manga that I have to say "It gets good. Very good, eventually". I was really forcing myself to read through the first 3 volumes because I saw the potential in it. But I get why someone who isn't as patient or simply don't like the initial premise would just straight up drop this.
Best I can say... is with spoilers which is why most people won’t read it:

its got a truly happy ending for almost every character that makes all 60 chapters of trials and tribulations worth it… so please enjoy

Last edited:
One hell of a roller coaster ride! Somebody please brainwash me so I can read this and feel the thrill all over again !! ;D

Group Leader
idk why this mf just cant be satisifed w having a bangin wife who isnt a virgin
Get a girlfriend you really love and you would feel the same if you didn't get to be the first person to hug, kiss, fuck and make them go crazy. That's just the desire to dominate over females that we can find in literally in almost any males. This too can be found in females.
Sure, you can find some that can be satisfied with whatever they have. But those usually won't be able to achieve much in their life.
And this isn't a manga about doing absolutely nothing about trying to make bigger progress in your life. Nor is it about a fat man enjoying his high life even though he tried to do almost nothing to deserve it. This isn't a manga to mental masturbate those who doesn't have the will for their own improvement.
This is a manga about setting the goals big. Then trying your hardest to achieve it. So hard that it felt like you're reaching the limits of your own sanity, that it makes you feel like giving up and breaking your own mind to just end the suffering that you get from trying to reach your goal.
This manga is the manifestation of humanity's will to move forward.

This manga is so heartwarming to read. 10/10. I wanna have the same feeling again when reading this 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even read the manga or description yet the title is enough to tell me this manga gonna be fuck up. (Must skip this one for sure since i smell pedofile genre in this one)

Duude it should be 8/10 if not 10/10, the journey is w o r t h it, he die a hero also live a hero

why would many people rate 1 star, like almost half the 10 star rate people.
it's just okeyish i would like to rate 7.

it's is because the mc is ugly bastard?

Users who are viewing this thread