Shinyaku Seisho

Dex-chan lover
I came here because part 7 of JoJo made me curious..

..and because I wanna say I've read the Manga Bible

Group Leader
I dunno if anyone is still around who wants to read the manga, but I'm currently on a quest to get all of the books that make up the Manga Bible series (yes, it's a series that comprises both Old and New Testament).
Currently I have a pdf of Manga Messiah and I managed to find Manga Mutiny on Internet Archives, however I can't seem to find the rest of the series for free online and Amazon doesn't seem to wanna let me buy the Kindle version of the books.
I'll try to upload the books I already have at hand and maybe I'll consider buying the Kindle version of the books if I manage how to.

Last edited:
I dunno if anyone is still around who wants to read the manga, but I'm currently on a quest to get all of the books that make up the Manga Bible series (yes, it's a series that comprises both Old and New Testament).
Currently I have a pdf of Manga Messiah and I managed to find Manga Mutiny on Internet Archives, however I can't seem to find the rest of the series for free online and Amazon doesn't seem to wanna let me buy the Kindle version of the books.
I'll try to upload the books I already have at hand and maybe I'll consider buying the Kindle version of the books if I manage how to.
Man for go for it, I'll read all of it, does it really adapt all of the bible ?

Group Leader
Man for go for it, I'll read all of it, does it really adapt all of the bible ?
well, first of all, i want to sadly announce that Volume 1 and 4, the volumes I had at hand and uploaded to MD, got deleted, most likely because they were official translations (which, on one hand, is a fair reason to remove then, but on the other, I imagine Christian publications would prefer if their works were also available for free since, you know, helps them spread the gospel and all that).
Initially I was going to give up if they were going to be deleted, but I'm going to give bato.to a try and upload the chapters there.
if I get some activity and interest on there, I'll consider uploading the rest.
to answer your question, yes, the first three volumes adapt the Old Testament while the last three adapt the New Testament.

Users who are viewing this thread