Shinyuu Ouji to Koshiginchaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Show Me Your Love

top-20-dandere-girls-in-anime.jpg

This manga similliar with "boku girl" or " idol pretender" basicly genderswap that turn to GAY huh. Well its not l-ike i h-hate it!!! Baka! >///<
But men, i dont know why, i keep dreaming become beautyfull japanese girl, and get assault by old fat middle aged man. Its turn me on. Am i gay? I think not.
I just love " being girly" biologic. But its not like i am a pervert. So Just some entertement that cure my depression of overworking.

Dex-chan lover
The cover is nice but the prince's feet is so..... ... please close your toes, prince

Dex-chan lover
"If the king were to fall for a honeytrap the nation would collapse."
If only people could tell that to the princes in OIs.

reading this chapter while listening to kiikun and umechan voicing it~~ i've ascended to another realm 🙏🙏 kiikun is so cute voicing renoa~ even though he's no longer a rookie va, i'm still surprised by how well he did an ero voice for renoa even tho i don't think he'd ever played an ero role before, it's driving me crazy...!!! www though the male renoa voice he does is really good too, i love love love the distinction between the voices he uses for both. if i wasn't already a fan of kiikun, i would have been super surprised finding out that renoa's male and female voices are the same person

Dex-chan lover
Prince has got a point, though. What woman would love him more than the one who literally risked her life for him?

Dex-chan lover
o_O where is the dress of chapter2? I like it =(
Then when he was a guy, like S&M and to be submissibe? o_O secret between friends

Users who are viewing this thread