Shinyuu Ouji to Koshiginchaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Paths to Happiness

Dex-chan lover
I know right? That king and queen is brainless!
Though, they did say it "works as intended". So I'm assuming they did test it.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if the ring reacts differently to his (her?) Curse specifically.

Dex-chan lover
the best ending would be even if he changed back with the ring through hijinks, vee would still be like "yeah i thought about it and you're the only person I'd ever want to be with" and then they adopted a kid to be heir and were just openly gay about it forever

I trust these two to talk it out. She hasn't exactly been quiet about her feelins this entire time and neither has he.
Like theres a chance shell feel like he wants her to turn back, or the curse is only lifted when the ring is on leading to hijinks but these two arent going to stay apart, and he will propose again with more gusto and emphasis on the "Im in love with you bro" part of it

Aggregator gang
Oh my god it's aliveee~! I liked that manga so much and it was only couple of chapters long!
Thank you so much sir.

Aggregator gang
Holy, why am I now seeing this. I totally forgot about this absolute BANGER. Thank you for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, here there isnt the extra 5.5, where the prince fall in love with male Rinoa before the curse

Users who are viewing this thread