Shinyuu Ouji to Koshiginchaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Since I'm with you

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they're useless but they handsome so it all good.

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Am I the only one who hates when guys in anime/manga wear those weird half gloves like the prince wears? It’s like why bother wearing them at all if you can’t commit to full gloves?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I hope they get hitched before long.

Thanks for the chapter!

Am I the only one who hates when guys in anime/manga wear those weird half gloves like the prince wears? It’s like why bother wearing them at all if you can’t commit to full gloves?
Must be useful when eating snacks like cheetos 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Because apparently some women "feel a thing" when shiny MC characters take them off with their teeth.

...don't ask me how I know that.

I'm a dude. I crossed a river on tag lists that shouldn't be fjorded by mortal men. Send no rescue. All souls lost.

Where’s chapter 5? Also please keep the gender swap, I bet they would like each other still as guys, but that’s not why I’m here.

Where’s chapter 5? Also please keep the gender swap, I bet they would like each other still as guys, but that’s not why I’m here.
Lenoa is like very down to marry the prince. She's head over heels. The reason this is being introduced to the story is to eliminate her feelings that he's doing it out of obligation since if he still wants to marry her when theres another solution, he is just in love with her. Lenoa has never shown any real interest in turning back into a man. Shes too selfless and doesnt care as long as hes okay.

Users who are viewing this thread