Shinyuu Ouji to Koshiginchaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Best friends, prince and servant

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing this one. Been hoping for this for a while.

Tho I still wish the last few chapters to be full of fluff rather than angst at the end and then a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
so gay..
wait.. is it? :notlikethis:
My reaction exactly
it's wholesome but then I remember she... he? she? WHAT PRONOUNS, WHATEVER. "The guy that genderswapped" is actually a guy mentally, it's weird. So I just pretend "The guy that genderswapped" was actually a girl all along and is just tomboyish

Contributor
My reaction exactly
it's wholesome but then I remember she... he? she? WHAT PRONOUNS, WHATEVER. "The guy that genderswapped" is actually a guy mentally, it's weird. So I just pretend "The guy that genderswapped" was actually a girl all along and is just tomboyish
Please, we have like a bajillion yuri titles on here. Why can’t we accept that a guy and a trans girl would get together?

And before you go “BUT SHE ISN’T TRANS”, she has the option to return to a guy at any moment and chooses not to. Just because she doesn’t need top surgery doesn’t mean she doesn’t apply

Dex-chan lover
yayyy! what a happy ending!

(except i hear its starting serialization again 👀)
Yep, reason why this chapter isn't marked as end is because latest chapter is 13 now, originally this was the end of the WN which was only 6 chapters long, so manga is giving it more story now

Users who are viewing this thread