Shinyuu Ouji to Koshiginchaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Queen's duty

Dex-chan lover
is this considered gay sex? no right, something as a curse is not
I don't want to say something that offends the Transformers group. but no. The dude transformed into a woman completely along with his anatomy/Biological/ Organ reproduction. The dude knows he is a man in his mind and completely accepts it since he turned into "she" Now the gender obstacle between bros is gone they do not hold back when it comes to Seggs :kek: .

Supporter
is this considered gay sex? no right, something as a curse is not
What does "gay sex" mean? Two people of the same gender having sex? In which case it totally depends how you determine the gender of the people involved....

Lenoa has explicitly chosen to live as a woman, so I think that's got to be the decider. Otherwise you're ignoring both the effect of the curse and her explicit choice, which seems a bit unreasonable.

That said I think they're both just into each other regardless, so it'd be entirely within character to have them getting busy in whatever genderbent combinations you wanted to play with....

Fed-Kun's army
I remember seeing a 'what-if' scenario which was available for a limited time on the raw site, though it seems missing now. Basically, it was if Vee got hit due to Lenoa mistaking the trajectory, and got turned into a woman. Female Vee is basically the dominatrix Lenoa dreams of, so think it basically plays out the same way.

Dex-chan lover
There is a continue? Omg!!!!
Checking the raw source ... there is a chapter13, omg the cliffhanger!!! A new arc, a new enemy!!! More political content (plz dont mess this romance)

Users who are viewing this thread