Shinyuu Ouji to Koshiginchaku

Manga asks the ultimate question of: If you suddenly turned into the perfect girl for your best bro, would you go for it?

@AkaneSakuraba how do i report it. also the raws exist, for chapter 4. u gotta buy em tho. not sure if that helped. and also im not sure if this got dropped

@yukixmirai the chapter 5 thing isnt actually a chapter. its like promotional stuff i think with pictures

Contributor
@abyssalozen
Personally I've always wondered given the importance of genes and hormonal responsiveness to testosterone and oestrogen for behavioural traits, would a very masculine gender flipped guy be an extremely extremely feminine girl or still very masculine, would an already very effeminate guy be a more feminine girl or a more masculine girl?
The average gender flipped character is usually already quite effeminate as a guy which makes me think the idea is a little underexplored, but what if it's some hulking confident alpha male type guy would he just become some hulking very aggressive masculine woman or an extremely curvy, caring and maternal feminine woman?

reu

Dex-chan lover
This has me grining from ear to ear but they could have made the MC at least somewhat competent
He was just a worthless fanboi underling when male and now is just his majesty's pet

Double-page supporter
atleast finish this one oi!
it's only 11 chapters please tl it again

Group Leader
I remember it saying "5 months ago" and look now its fkn "2 years ago"
How time flies

Double-page supporter
I really hope someone picks this up, the latest chapter is 11

Last edited:
I really hope they TL the remaining chapters. I’ve been waiting for updates this whole time! If only it was localized to ENG then I’d be willing to buy it from the publishers themselves! <(T^T)> I want more Vee and Renoa!

Users who are viewing this thread