Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 43 - Hell

Thanks guy for those chapters but don't do the same as Mitsuoka and get some rest !
Overworking is bad !

Dex-chan lover
Am I overworking my students? No, it's the children who are wrong!

i'm glad that i'm not the only one who get hyped with this update after so long,
now, Take your time, hurry up
Choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest as a friend
As an old memoria ...

Holy shit the next chapter should be about that bitch teacher becoming a good person or some shit because I hate her and now trumpet girl’s hands are fucked

ayo my hands are too tired to move and need nutrients and a bunch of rest to recover? AH YES HOVE THOSE NEEDLES DEEPER OHH FUCK YEAH MORE NEEDLES AND TISSUE DAMAGE

Dex-chan lover
the raws are up to volume 15, so it's great to see the scans picking up pace again! Thanks so much, but don't overwork yourselves in the process lol

wtf christmas came late

thank u very much for continuing to translate this series dropout :)

Dex-chan lover
God I really want Shiori and Subaru to jam together now. I bet they'd blow people away. Also huge props to dropout for all these uploads. You can't imagine how happy they've made me. Seriously.

man subaru must be going through some shit right now. try to turn a girl away from her rotten path only to send her down one that looks like it's crumbling.
grown to really like her as a character, i'm intrigued to see where this development goes.

Users who are viewing this thread