Shiori's Diary

Dex-chan lover
classic tsuyatsuya, there's tons of his works translated out there and they're all pretty much the same type x')

Aggregator gang
How do you do, fellow NTR-Chads?
fat-ugly-bastard-5c9f2e32df47d.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think that the author had a bad marriage or something lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Bah, cheating. Ethics aside, IMO cheating is for morons who can't pick the right person in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the heat from the rating chart lol.
But it's just cheating. How in the world vanilla boys got triggered this time? And no cucks to accidentally self-insert into either.

@vodkavodka why are u always commenting on this sort of manga ? do you think you are a good person ? you are most probably a 20+ virgin reading manga all day long bro dont talk about ethics non chalantly like that, cheating is not what most people search in a manga keep ur cheating shit for ur degen hentai and fuck off, this manga isnt even good art wise and the story is shit literally no redeemable quality

if u dont like someone just break up with him/her, cheating is for weak people ( btw lmao speaking about cuck when u most probably fap to ntr drawings dont make me laugh cucklord)

i mean all the people enjoying cheating are just not sane people they enjoy the despair of one another , it just prove that they are not empathic and therefore not a decent human being

@vodkavodka exactly the kind of sad answer i was expecting, im not delusional i know a lot of people cheat but there is a difference between knowing that happen and liking it, but well considering ur first comment and ur pfp and the fact that u comment on shitty ass manga like that i dont even know what i was expecting.
anyway have a good day mister self insert bois virginos

Dex-chan lover
@migh
do you think you are a good person ?
No, why? Is it mandatory for everyone to be approved by you to comment?
cheating is not what most people search in a manga
Should I care? Yaoi is likewise not what most people search, it also not something normal or natural, but still, this isn't provoking all those tender vanilla boys as NTR or cheating does. Don't know what things you imagine in your head about relations, but cheating is a pretty common occurrence these days, why be so butthurt about it?
Can I skip on commenting about all those insults? Despite what you may think, being offensive degenerate and trying to claim the higher moral ground with assumptions does not make you Intelligent.

Missed Tsuyatsuya actually giving up spicy scenes unlike in the slow ass Rakijutsu. Hope his other recent works find their way here.

@FTU I like how people say this is for SIMPS as if no one would get off to being the guy the lady is cheating with. The husband is also cheating so is it really for SIMPS at this point? What SIMP would enjoy this under what reasoning? A SIMP would love it if the wife is clearly cheating on him and telling him about it so he can feel small. Now if the husband wasn't cheating then oyu would have an argument.

Users who are viewing this thread