Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan - Ch. 43 - Cheating, Pt.1

ntr = drop. was fun while it lasted. the sooner all these authors making this dogshit kill themselves the better

BCS

Dex-chan lover
If only I could draw, this is where I'd draw NTR

Dex-chan lover
She is not going to cheat on him so, for the love of God, people, spare me the meltdown or the fucking essay on how cuckolding should be considered a crime against humanity.

Dex-chan lover
I with the teacher. I've never understood jealously. It's such a wasted amount of energy for an emotion.

Have a little FAITH in your partner.

Dex-chan lover
I know nothing will happen but still, the idea of it turns me off so much

@red_bean_casserole wow it really takes time . And also for some reason this series is also very very slow. I mean I think this manga is around for quite a few years and still on chapter 43!

Thanks for the chapter!! Also there's no chance the author's going to actually add NTR lmao

Dex-chan lover
It's funny reading this right after reading the new chapter of Honnou Switch, in which the MMC explains pretty well how he wants his partner to not feel insecure and that making your partner jealous is only done for your own satisfaction while ignoring the other person's feelings.

This is going to be an interesting development :") I feel bad for Amai chan, but Shiota was true; it was Amai chan who forced her feelings as far as I can see. Anyway, nice chapter and thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread