Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan - Ch. 43 - Cheating, Pt.1

Dex-chan lover
this ntr is clearly going to be played off as a joke i don't know what you guys are so worried about

That shiteating grin is a major red flag. Maybe it's a stretch, but I bet Shiota texted him about it or something before she got there.

Group Leader
@Soumyakoner1997 yeah, it gets released at a slower pace, but I'd say it matches the overall pace of the manga, which itself lacks urgency. i don't really mind it; if the 作者 needs to take their time, I'm all for it.

@Acolytus
For real, this is the opposite of ntr, this is shiota being so confident that he won't get ntr'd that he dares her to even try.
Amai is going to embarassingly try and fail and then run back to him and he'll continue to be smug since he'll be proven correct.

I sense Amai is about to complain to Hattori about her unspecified insensitive boyfriend

Banned
this is so good and so honest about how women are. amai isn't special they're all like this. and passing shit tests really does feel that good

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work (and I hope there's more to come). XD

Group Leader
@fousofie_02 I was pretty busy this past summer and by the time I actually had time to scan I wasn't feeling up to it anymore. Hopefully someone comes along and picks it up though.

thankyou for your hard work!! I really love this manga and i hope you would continue it ;'3

Dex-chan lover
how do you know...?

I was wrong, the chapter I see on Matogrosso was a flashback.

@fousofie_02 I was pretty busy this past summer and by the time I actually had time to scan I wasn't feeling up to it anymore. Hopefully someone comes along and picks it up though.

Talking about this, do you have any idea where I can find the raws?
I can find only the raws for the first two volumes, and on Matogrosso there are just two chapters (one in two parts) that are not translated here.

Thanks for you translation, I'm trying to learn japanese and have read the first two volumes with your translation by the side to confirm if I was understanding what I was reading. The dialogue in this series isn't complicated so I wish I could continue reading. I thought about importing volumes 4 and 5 by my country currency is so weak that even just two volumes is expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread