Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oshio-kun you were so cool when you called your dad on some guys

Oshio-kun I am not really cold I am just extremely shy which is making me act blunt even though it makes no sense for a shy person to act blunt and even though I actually love you so I should be extra shy/blunt with you but I'm actually the opposite

Oshio-kun I am also terribly bad at talking pictures even though it's literally just holding a fucking BUTTON

Oshio-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

@BCS Agree with you there, if she act cold and blunt when she is shy then why is she blushing all the time when she is around the mc, moreover she suddenly told him all of her issue she keep as secret which is very unlikely for a shy person to open up with the people they're not close, her character feels very contradicting. Also she cry and hug him over something like that is not how a highschool girl will react, even a shy one, it's overly dramatized reaction

Power Uploader
Cute AF... Thx for translating...

I want more... >.<

Dex-chan lover
@Operation_Recon

thumb_why-not-both-should-we-do-a-camera-or-autonomous-40994149.png

@BCS
1. It's cool to protect someone, and it's pretty understandable for that person to not want to needlessly risk their own lives. Nobody likes a martyr.
2. Everybody is unique, meaning they have their own ways of responding to uncomfortable situations. She has a crush on him, so it makes sense for her to be all fluffy with him.
3. If photography was that simple, then explain why movies don't just pick up some random person from the street to shoot their movies and pay them $20? You must be the type that says, 'Art is easy, it's just drawing some lines on paper.'
4. Please learn to not force your own beliefs on other people, the author in this case. Else, you'll be making a lot of people angry in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread