Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dad is cool af. Also the People that complains on a series like this , lighten up grinch you'll die early if you take everything seriously.
Anyway, Comfy and sweet manga so far. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
I forgot I was waiting for uploads for this, and I don’t regret a thing

This is ok so far

@Franxx lol i bet most of you guys don’t even care about the first 5 chapters of kaguya-sama love is war.....oooh and i might still have my old children book for 3 years old and below for you to analyse like a pro... JK :D

@Logic but the early chapter of kaguya sama is already explaining how does she change from being cold princess into a tsundere cold princess within almost one year

Didn't know this had a manga adaptation until now. Pretty cute story coming from the LN.

Please let there be a manga adaptation series of Tenshi that series is the Holy Grail of fluff

Dex-chan lover
Whenever he shouted and summoned his dad I'm reminded of a Qurupeco summoning a Deviljho.

Dex-chan lover
smartphone nowadays is have auto focus and auto settings u know... i dont think her photos would be that bad... it would be normal if shes using dslr

Oh yes she sucks at interacting with people(shy/awkward) and that's why she looks cold but she just like any average girl. Hmmmmm the start of this manga is nothing new but generic shit,still it have good art so am in. So far the most likeable character is the mc's dad.

🤨Her reaction was a little too dramatic considering how she was described in the first part of the story.

Whenever they say minsta it always reminds me of mista, so I always get him inside my head whenever I see it

The mc looks like Sakuta from bunny girl senpai & the chick reminds of the femc from kuzu no honkai

Users who are viewing this thread