Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
I can't put my finger on it, but no one feels "real" in this manga. Know what I mean? Since the Beach arc started there is this uncanny valley feeling lately and I just cant' figure out why. I'm finding it really hard to connect with the characters.

Dex-chan lover
I can't put my finger on it, but no one feels "real" in this manga. Know what I mean? Since the Beach arc started there is this uncanny valley feeling lately and I just cant' figure out why. I'm finding it really hard to connect with the characters.
I. Love. This manga. So much so that i even buy the physical book of it since it's licensed here in my country. But.. Exactly what you just said.. Idk why but since the beach arc started this manga just goes straight up downhill, creating unnecessary drama, triangle love between Sato and her cousin (or nephew? idfc), and all that.

Because the art is so good and the girls in this manga are all beautiful, I just want Sato and more Sato doing gf stuff with MC only. Like is it that hard? But despite my rant i'll still read it no matter if the story will goes to shit after this just purely for art and Sato.

Dex-chan lover
"Tell me Sato's Mine ID"

what? Piss off, buddy. If you want someone's contact info you ask that person. You don't pressure someone else to give it to you without the original party's consent.

Dex-chan lover
For those that care, this arc of the story is a long one, it goes until chapter 64. Fair warning, though, it's almost entirely character development for Koharu. There is hardly any romantic progression for Koharu and Sota. However, there is still a lot of the awkward hilarity and adorable Koharu behavior we've all come to love, so it's still worth following, IMHO.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the MC should stop babying his gf like the relationship is not natural at all, at this point I'm rooting for the cousin or even this new girl with DAMN THIGHS

Dex-chan lover
I think it's because so many characters are walking tropes, and while it might be funny for a few jokes or a good way to make a character instantly memorable, it's hard to see them as "real" people when they don't grow or have any common sense beneath their tropey exterior. Sato's dad was an example of a trope used for a joke that actually hid a reasonable but awkward person, so his arc got a good laugh out of me with that reveal. Sato herself though feels less and less real each time they joke about how her photography skills still haven't improved at all. It's been how many months and she hasn't even learned conceptually how to take a good photo? I can understand not getting better at something no matter how much you practice, some people just don't get certain things without a good teacher that gets them, but any normal, modern person in her shoes would at least look up some youtube videos or blog tutorials on basic photography concepts like lighting and framing or on how to use her phone's camera features. Her character development when it comes to friendship and romance are great but those jokes break my suspension of disbelief... and that's just one example....

Dex-chan lover
Where did the salt come from or was it some salty juice :smug::fml:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload, think it's time to officially drop this series

Dex-chan lover

I get where you're coming from. I realize that this is a "sweet slow romance" but tbh the whole shyness/embarrassment thing between the mains is overdone fairly hard imo. Maybe it's just me, dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread