Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 7 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
You viewed Sato-san as a sexual object [girlfriend], but she is in fact a religious object [idol].
Ugh, i just can't suspend my disbelief with SSF actions being reduced to a mere joke. Everything we've seen just painted them as a real danger to others, and making their leader insane just cements that.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if after this the SSF just disappears with no public shaming or any consequence, I won't do anything but be annoyed as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming these salt god cultists only exist so Oshio has something to fo while Sato san is on a solo quest to make some friends. More importante, I sadly agree with the fact that they aren't going to face any conseguence for their actions.

Dex-chan lover
I want the SSF guys to be properly delt with and not just off-screen into oblivion. Kidnapping a fellow students in the open for all to see and even attempted torture? Least they could is expel them.
Normally I'd laugh off dumb things like this SSF, but for some reason I really hoped for those dweebs to have some sense punched into them...

Users who are viewing this thread