Shippaisaku no Tsukaima to Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
a pleasure to read.

also THANKS! Araido Kagiri had dropped off my radar (forgot to add to library it seems) and I was able to pick a series of theirs that I enjoyed too ^^

Reactions: le3
i-was-not-ready-for-108-2-i-am-so-not-ready-for-109-v0-k75vldn20pyb1.jpg

Contributor
Had a feeling he was gonna be cruel on paper and kind in practice. The surprise for me was when he married her. Bittersweet. Their life together was close to a lifetime for him, but only a chapter in her long life. They neither had, nor adopted any children either, so all that's left of him to her are memories.

On a side note, I'd like to suggest to the scanlator that they make a group here on MD for their releases (even a 1-person "group" is fine and allowed) so that info on their scanlation releases can be submitted to MangaUpdates (they do not accept "No Group" releases on MU). An entry for this oneshot can not be created there without a related release submitted under a group name. If a group is created here, the scanlator can claim it following the necessary steps and also be granted Group Leader status for additional site perms which may come in handy.

Dex-chan lover
my favorite panel was when they were flying on the dragon

Users who are viewing this thread