Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 10 - Very dark ability, but very cheery personality kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @roppatsu
  • p2 You submit that work in yet? -> You submit that work yet? // You hand that work in yet?
  • p5 Going up there too much lately lol -> Going up there too much lately lol. // Going up there too much lately, lol.
  • p7 Tomo-rrow -> Tomor-row
  • p7 Aun...ti... -> Aun...tie...
  • p15 Theere there -> Theere, there // There, there
  • p16 american shorthair -> American shorthair
  • p17 american shorthair -> American shorthair
  • p18 american shorthair -> American shorthair
  • p22 english phrase -> English phrase
oooo thanks a lot for the feedback!
  • p2 Changed to hand (that work) in, thanks!
  • p5 I generally like to avoid adding periods after "lol"s, to indicate that they're a bit less serious and more light-hearted. Did add the comma after "lately", though
  • p7 fixed, thanks!
  • p7 Changed it to "Aun... tie..." instead, thanks! "Auntie" -- or in the original, "oba-chan", was cut halfway in the raws, and I tried to replicate that, but Auntie just doesn't cut as cleanly...
  • p15 Fixed the comma; also, the first "there" was supposed to be elongated, but maybe it looked weird with just 2 e's. Added a tilde (Thee~re) to indicate that it's supposed to be a longer sound
  • Fixed all the Americans and the Englishes on p16-19 and p22
Helps me a lot when someone gives me feedback like this. Thankies fisheries!
I promise I actually submitted the edit this time too :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I'd have to go with lunch lady B, there's something about her man...

Anyways, this chapter is hilarious. I can't tell if he was trying to do a bit or if he's that dense. Which fits his whole 『Black Hole』 thing.

Seeing them side by side makes me wonder what the universe where their powers are swapped is like. Is the MC gloomy-er is his friend too bright? I have questions now.

Dex-chan lover
Throwing 2 guesses.
MC power will stay him being a human lightbulb or he will evolve and turn into literal light, able to tarvel at lightspeed and do quantum bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
oooo thanks a lot for the feedback!
  • p15 Fixed the comma; also, the first "there" was supposed to be elongated, but maybe it looked weird with just 2 e's. Added a tilde (Thee~re) to indicate that it's supposed to be a longer sound
Helps me a lot when someone gives me feedback like this. Thankies fisheries!
I promise I actually submitted the edit this time too :dogkek:
Happy to help, as always. Though re: submitting the edits, page 15 with its "Theere there" appears unchanged for me.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Consistently great quality especially for a first scanlation project, solo and with speed at that.

Users who are viewing this thread