Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 14 - Gossiping about love kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Poor shining boy, he was so forgotten he wasn't kidnapped in the death game and now is not even in the background.
he was kidnapped for the death game, actually! just not with the gals
(in the video series, at least...)

"Tada Hikaru, ability is... Light Emission...
I don't know how to say this, but uh... I feel sorry for this guy."
"-It's only natural."
"Well, this one's just an extra, really."
"-Yes. In fact, Kuroi Masayoshi was the one who brought him along, so he is an extra in the full sense of the word."
"Oh, really?"
"-Yes. That's why, this time around, the number of participants increased suddenly."
"That's why this guy's the only one written in handwriting?"

this video also features the immortal guy mentioned in passing in the last chapter so they might have indirectly canonized hikaru getting brought along to the death game (as a footnote) for the manga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oops, nice catch. fixed and edited

that entire bubble felt a bit weird so i tried rewriting it a little. hopefully it's a bit more clear now, even though it still irks me a bit
no worries :3

and lol i know Mirai's name is straightforward but i'm half-expecting a chara to have a diff 'unfitting' name, like a fiery guy being named Mizuno or so

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what they did see in a world where science find the right match.
I doubt it was yuri.
Maybe they discovered their best partner was ugly or was the same person for both.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what they did see in a world where science find the right match.
I doubt it was yuri.
Maybe they discovered their best partner was ugly or was the same person for both.
Probably the whole scheme backfired badly, typical Sci-Fi trope of attempted utopia turning into dystopia, like when you make people feel each other's pain so they would stopped hurting each others, and it results in ill people being painlessly murdered, so others can stop feel their pain, or pedestrian stubbing their toe causing road accidents because all nearby drivers are suddenly in pain.

Someone got few ideas in Reddit thread, like that when people were told they're perfect for each other they stopped making effort and their relationships kept falling apart, so it was way worse than in our world.
EDIT: found another interesting idea there, "they both had the same guy"

Dex-chan lover
The term "Überzeugungsverbrechen" actually is German, not Dutch.
yea i've seen someone else mention this too, it's coined by a german philosopher. it was borrowed from the dutch, since the dutch were the ones who were buddies with the japanese way back when.

in any case, i edited the credits page to better explain the word's origin, and mention that it is indeed german

Fed-Kun's army
And mc just like that is not even in second there.. tbh author wanted male audience but this one just switched to female audience.. two gyaru girls are having fun with their abilities.. that's the manga rn.
They're not even interested in mc so this will lead to axe or just heavy oriented female audience and adventures of two gals.

Otaku ni yasashii is a good example of how two gals can lov mc without destroying the plot and have good vibes. This one here? This chapter just showed what it will be from here on out..

Guys I'm not saying this manga is bad but that that this manga just switched sides. U can understand it or not but from first chapter it was like manga about this lazy guy with tall friend and girl who he recognized from boobs haha lmao. Ah Tanaka kun! Yeah so author giv at least me a misunderstanding for mc (instead of shiny boy we got two girls/gals) and this was on purpose..

Users who are viewing this thread