Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 6 - Can't really leave kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
I thought my earlier statement of "Tada being the narrator" was about to be proven wrong, but then we got the last page.
but you are. Don't you see that narrator reply "i know right" at the end after him ?
He is not the narrative in this, probably the ghost himself, since he said "that part got good review". Sound like it is a gameshow, stream or some short that ghost doing

Contributor
Thanks for the scanlation! You call yourself a "rookie translator", but this is genuinely one of the best quality scanlations I've read so far; the translation, typesetting, font choices, SFX, credit page notes, and more are all top-notch.
If you don't mind, may I ask how you know so much about recent Japanese culture? Is it just research or do you live in Japan or something?

Supporter
but you are. Don't you see that narrator reply "i know right" at the end after him ?
He is not the narrative in this, probably the ghost himself, since he said "that part got good review". Sound like it is a gameshow, stream or some short that ghost doing
My original point from before is that we see the story happen only because Tada is there to see it in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
lol gotta love ignoring ghosts

good thing they're not malicious but other than not controlling their dimension jumping i'd expect a handful of the ppl from their school to be 'scouted' for some team

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation! You call yourself a "rookie translator", but this is genuinely one of the best quality scanlations I've read so far; the translation, typesetting, font choices, SFX, credit page notes, and more are all top-notch.
If you don't mind, may I ask how you know so much about recent Japanese culture? Is it just research or do you live in Japan or something?
nah it's all research lol
I haven't touched japanese soil in my life, I am simply a humble apprentice of Google-sensei. Anything and everything you see in the translation notes at the end is the result of intense googling for many hours (TL note: "many hours" is japanese for "15 minutes"). There are articles online for memes like these that are meant for your japanese grandma who barely uses the internet
Bear with the "this scanlation was made by a rookie" thing for a bit. It's not false, but I do everything 100% myself, so in lieu of a QC i need people to not be scared to leave a nice comment when I inevitably make mistakes
Thank you for your inquiry! And thank you for reading! Hey, I told you already, no cringing now.

Dex-chan lover
If this happens, you could always siphon out the gas, reset the pump meter (unless corporations dont allow that to keep track of profits), either put back the amount into the main gas tank or sell it in a separate can after you measure the volume properly.

Why even we got mc here? where all the time the gyarus are on main stage.. Not that i complain but its just sad.

Dex-chan lover
This poor haunted hallway
Even if it did steal puzzles

Users who are viewing this thread