Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 6 - Can't really leave kinda deal

Cause the two gals are the MCs and the dude's job is to be a PoV character.
Welp i was expecting something similar to other work of this author (yankee guy helping others or something) gyaru mc with male pov? eeee ok but if so, then this series wont be as funny as for example Nagatoro..

Double-page supporter
960 yen for a tank of petrol? You didn't forget a zero there?
I think you missed the point of the story, some guy came up to the gas station and asked for 980 yen of gas (so like a tiny bit), the attendant (her senpai) accidentally filled the tank completely and he's now on the hook to pay the difference.

I believe there's a typo on page 3 where she says "the customer had to pay 980 yen?" it should be something like "the customer only had 980 yen to pay?"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the notes. Unlocalized jokes and subsequent tl notes really r ze best.

Group Leader
I think you missed the point of the story, some guy came up to the gas station and asked for 980 yen of gas (so like a tiny bit), the attendant (her senpai) accidentally filled the tank completely and he's now on the hook to pay the difference.
You are entirely correct. I figured this at first but I was thrown off by misreading/misunderstanding the lines about the 1000 yen at the start and the 160 yen at the end, making me think senpai was so poor he couldn't even spare a couple hundred yen.
Now it makes perfect sense.

Dex-chan lover
So The gals give each other chocolate. So was the boys.
See ! I freaking knew you got both Yuri and yaoi ship with this since chapter 2 or so :pepehmm:

Fed-Kun's army
"Japan is like a solid decade behind the West when it comes to Internet culture"
Isn't it the other way around? Also, it feels like "randomness" has been an inherent part of japanese humour for a long time now, it's not some recent trend.

Users who are viewing this thread