Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 9 - Shining a little kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
guess i might as well drop a poll about that pikarun/shiny nickname decision to make it easier for anonymous people to decide
https://strawpoll.com/ajnEOJXvxZW

also while we're here, let me get it out of my system:
HIKARUBROS WE'RE SO FUCKING BACK
I prefer if it's kept the same as the source material since there might be references to it that wouldn't make sense if it's localised. Also bonus points for sounding like Pikachu

Dex-chan lover
If he can control the intensity of the light it'd be pretty strong depending on the limit

Dex-chan lover
To be exact, the letter p in Japanese is just the letter h (or occasionally f) with an extra squiggly next to it.

Gotta admit, not a big fan of this chapter. Felt too contrived and clichè, which is a shame considering how original the rest of the series has been so far. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
He was right though (you won't understand part) and nothing in the chapter really changes it. It's like rich people saying money doesn't matter. They will never understand. The "message" really fell flat. Story should just stick with the wacky hijinks of the gals.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
PSA: Edited the chapter to feature Pikarun instead of Shiny; all mentions of his nickname will be Pikarun from now on. TL notes page is a bit different

No problem, glad to be of help. Though I don't see the edit on the live mangadex page yet?
oopsies i may or may not have forgotten to press enter on the edit page
fixed now i swear

Double-page supporter
Real
7s1zbm.png

Users who are viewing this thread