Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou

What happened to Bakwan TL's chapter?
Was deleted, presumably by mods, presumably for being a very low quality MTL release.

there's a rule against posting automated, machine translated chapters on mangadex. bakwan's translation was so awful that, even if it was actually not an automated MTL release (i.e. it was machine translated but it was cleaned and typesetted manually), it still had the quality of one

Contributor
Was deleted, presumably by mods, presumably for being a very low quality MTL release.

there's a rule against posting automated, machine translated chapters on mangadex. bakwan's translation was so awful that, even if it was actually not an automated MTL release (i.e. it was machine translated but it was cleaned and typesetted manually), it still had the quality of one
Fair enough.
I'm just hoping someone makes subs for the YouTube anime.

I love how the manga significantly diverges from the source materials on YouTube. Here the manga is much more expressive than the souce material due to the nature of it being 'animatics' and some key moments that had their equivalent YouTube episodes were re-interpreted greatly.

This all the while the manga is faithfully keeping most of the cultural references and jokes from the source materials. Typically YouTube contents are more lenient in making references to actual pieces of media, people, or events which many manga shy away from (for understandable reasons) but as an adaption of a YouTube content that heavily relies on references, I'd say the manga has done good job.

Users who are viewing this thread